Hi, I’m Jiaxin Lin. I’m currently a graduate student at the University of Wisconsin Madison, major in computer science. I was graduated from Beihang University, Beijing in 2019. I am now a part of the WISR Lab, and my adviser is Aditya Akella. Specifically, I am interested in computer network and system, especially in the Data Center network and SmartNIC design.
Additionly, I love digital painting, you can see my home page in Pixiv below.
- Yang Cheng, Dan Li, Zhiyuan Guo, BinYao Jiang, Jiaxin Lin (…) DLBooster: Boosting End-to-End Deep Learning Workflow with Offloading Data Preprocessing Pipelines. 48th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2019)
- Research Assistant in Wisconsin Internet & Systems Research Group (Sep 2019 - Current)
- MSRA (Microsoft Research Asia), Network Research Group, Full Time (Sep 2018 - Jun 2019)
- Research Assistant in Automatic Driving Laboratory, Tsinghua University (Apr 2018 - Sep 2018)
- Teaching Assistant, Computer Architecture, Beihang University (Jun 2017 - Feb 2018)
Home page in Pixiv