Hi, I’m Jiaxin Lin. I’m currently a graduate student at the University of Texas Austin, major in Computer Science. I got my bachelor degree from Beihang University, Beijing in 2019. I am now a part of the University of Texas Networked Systems (UTNS) Lab, and my adviser is Aditya Akella. Specifically, I am interested in computer network and system, especially in programmable hardwares, data center networks, big data system, and SmartNIC.
Awards: I’m a 2021 Facebook Fellowship Winner.
Additionly, I love digital painting, you can see my artwork on Pixiv.
Contact: jxlin AT utexas.edu
14th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI ‘20)
DLBooster: Boosting End-to-End Deep Learning Workflow with Offloading Data Preprocessing Pipelines [ PDF]Yang Cheng, Dan Li, Zhiyuan Guo, BinYao Jiang, (…)
48th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2019)
Bridging the Gap of Lane Detection Performance Between Different Datasets: Unified Viewpoint TransformationTuopu Wen, Diange Yang, Kun Jiang, Chunlei Yu, , Benny Wijaya, Xinyu Jiao
IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Research Intern at Google Network Infrastructure Team (Jun 2021 - Aug 2021)
- Research Assistant in Wisconsin Internet & Systems Research Group (Sep 2019 - Current)
- MSRA (Microsoft Research Asia), Network Research Group, Full Time Intern (Sep 2018 - Jun 2019)
- Research Assistant in Automatic Driving Laboratory, Tsinghua University (Apr 2018 - Sep 2018)
- Teaching Assistant, Computer Architecture, Beihang University (Jun 2017 - Feb 2018)
You can find more on my home page in Pixiv